NEW for 2014! Natural Weave Fabric!
The Little Acre® raised bed garden bag makes it EASY for ANYONE to start a garden ANYWHERE.
This all takes less than a ½ hour and you can have a beautiful garden of fresh and healthy, locally grown food – right out your back door!
- Can be set-up just about anywhere - apartments, condos, small back yards, patios, roof tops, urban/suburban settings - anywhere water can drain*.
- Advantages are: no tilling, no soil amending, no tools or assembly, less bending over and best of all – no weeds!
- Reusable - leave out for the winter or fold up and put in the garage.
- Sturdy construction and completely self-supporting once filled with soil - holds a rectangular shape well due to baffles and reinforcements not seen in competing products.
- Light color reflects sunlight so delicate plant roots will not over-heat.
- Sizes: 3’ X 4’ X 9” ("Original"), 2' X 3' X 8" (The Little Acre "Junior") and NEW 1.5' X 2' X 6" (The "Mini")! FILL: 6 bags, 3 bags, 1 bag 1.5 cu. ft. soil.
- Can grow up and out of The Little Acre for planting efficiency:
- Tall plants such as tomatoes/peppers/beans can be staked through bottom of Little Acre - fabric resists tear-out.
- Sprawlers (e.g., squash, cucumbers, melons) can “flow” out
- Corner pockets are built in for staking a bean lattice or fencing to keep critters out.
- Woven polypropylene fabric provides excellent drainage and aeration - can't over water. THIS IS A FEATURE not found in some similar products.
- Detailed planting instructions and four suggetsed planting layouts included: Salad Lover, Italian Lover, Kid Friendly, Salsa.
- Also included is a list of Big Bang for the Buck Veggies to maximize your harvest!
- 1 Year Warranty against structural defects
* Not suitable for wooden surfaces.